Controlling and the Universal Journal
In this session we'll look at the impact of bringing the former Controlling applications into the Universal Journal in SAP S/4HANA. We'll discuss how to build a steering model to manage your business (multidimensional reporting) and what it means for your reporting processes (Report Writer vs SAP Fiori). We will also help you understand how this influences your planning processes (Planning Layouts vs SAP or BPC), commitments and statistical postings (Predictive Accounting); and what it means for work in process, target costs and variance.
In this dynamic session we'll bring the focus on:
- Which new reports are available?
- Which reports are running via compatibility views?
- Which reports don’t exist in S/4HANA?
- Different options for planning going forward.
- Public Cloud vs On Premise – what are the restrictions?
Register today to have a better understanding of the Universal Journal in S/4HANA.