Configuration Changes in Controlling with S/4HANA
Ashish Sampat, our 2017 Controlling Community award recipient, will share important design and configuration changes in Controlling with S/4HANA. Topics we will discuss include: Cost Element integrated with G/L Account, Account Based Profitability Analysis and SAP Material Ledger with S/4HANA, Cost of Goods Sold by cost component, and production variances by category.
In this session you will:
- Learn how cost elements are now part of the G/L account with S/4HANA Finance
- Discover how you resolve account-based CO-PA ECC limitations in S/4HANA Finance
- Find out how SAP Material Ledger is mandatory with S/4HANA Finance
- Explore how you map cost components to G/L accounts in S/4HANA Finance
- Learn how you can post production variances to G/L accounts in S/4HANA Finance
Register today and walk away with a better understanding of configuration changes in Controlling with S/4HANA.